Water Purifiers Benifits
It seems like every day there is another story in the news about water contamination. People getting sick from eating lettuce and salad vegetables because the water they were washed in is contaminated.
Even more frightening are reports that heart disease, cancer, gastro-intestinal illnesses and even death can result from contamination in our water. Some of these contaminants are even added to water to protect our health.
Studies have shown since the 1960’s that the chlorination of drinking water increases the risk of developing heart disease and cancer.
What about chemicals and drugs? Have you heard the reports of household chemicals and drugs contaminating our drinking water? Then there are the heavy metals, pesticides, bacteria, cysts and chlorine disinfection by-products and the impact these may have on your family’s health.
Home water purifiers can go a long way to removing the potentially dangerous contaminants - whether you are on a public water supply or use a private well. You just have to know what whole house water purifiers work best.
Chlorinated water leaves behind chemicals that have been proven to cause cancer and can be removed by home water puifiers. These chemicals are even recognized as dangerous and are regulated by the EPA.
Well water that is not chlorinated can create its own set of problems. Untreated well water can contain dangerous bacteria and chemical compounds causing a bad odor from the water - or worst - make you and your family sick. If you get your water from a well, you may be wondering about whole house well water purification systems.
Once you have begun using home water purifiers you will rest easier knowing that:
- You have filtered over 500 dangerous contaminants from your water including bacteria, mercury, lead, arsenic and chlorine to name just a few
- Your family will not become ill from bacteria and chemicals in your water
- Your children will not suffer from impaired mental or physical development because of lead poisoning from the water in your home
- You have taken steps to protect yourself and your family from heart disease, cancer, gastro-intestinal illness and even death caused by bacteria, heavy metals and minerals
- You have eliminated the household chemicals and drugs that have found their way into the water supply
- Your water has no odor, isn't cloudy, doesn't smell and will not leave rust stains on fixtures or clothing